SGG/SGX Oar Stop
Slip the Cataract Oar Stop over the shaft of your Cataract SGG or SGX paddle and keep your rafting or drift-boat oar from sliding through the oarlock. Use a little soap and water or some hairspray to lubricate the shaft, slip the Oar Stop into place, and hit the water.
- Prevents oars from slipping through oarlocks
- Rubber construction for durability
- Compatible with Cataract SGG or SGX paddle
- Material: rubber
- Recommended Use: river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited