Why We Like The Antix 2.0 Kayak
Jackson’s remodeled Antix 2.0 is our kayak of choice when we’re not sure what the river’s dishing out that day. It’s fun in river and creek water, but especially playful and reliable when the water’s whiter than we expected. While the planed hull is stable for technical lines, the slim stern slices through water and air alike to ease spinning and tricking. Jackson reshaped the Antix 2.0 to be quicker, more comfortable, and easier to play in.
- Fun boat built for whitewater, rivers, and creeking
- Second edition enhances speed, comfort, ease, and play
- Slicey stern throws out tricks with swift confidence
- Full bow gives a comfy space for longer days on the water
- Adjustable padded seat adds comfort for long days
- Hull Material: polyethylene
- Length: [small] 7ft 7in, [medium] 8ft, [large] 8ft 5in
- Width: [small] 25in, [medium] 26.25in, [large] 28in
- Cockpit Dimensions: [small] 34 x 19in, [medium] 35 x 20.5in, [large] 36 x 22in
- Volume: [small] 58gal, [medium] 66gal, [large] 76gal
- Rocker: bow, stern
- Maximum Load: [small] 160lb, [medium] 190lb, [large] 230lb
- Claimed Weight: [small] 34lb, [medium] 38lb, [large] 42lb
There are no reviews yet.