Scout High Top 3mm Neoprene Shoe
Count on the Kokatat Scout High Top Neoprene Shoe for protection in and out of the boat. The double-lined neoprene construction keeps your feet warm when you’re plunging into frigid rapids, while the vulcanized rubber sole with toe and heel caps offers traction and durability when portaging or retrieving your boat after you get dumped in the river.
- Lightweight, mid-high bootie for whitewater paddling
- Double-lined 3mm neoprene provides warmth and protection
- Vulcanized rubber sole provides durability and traction
- Rubber toe cap and heel counter increase protection
- Hook-and-loop strap for adjustable fit
- GBS seams prevent flushing and offer durability
- Material: [body] neoprene (3mm), [heel counter, toe cap, outsole] vulcanized rubber
- Activity: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.