Gore-Tex Passage Anorak
Paddling remote fjords and wilderness inlets brings you face to face with awe-inspiring beauty and jaw-dropping wildlife watching, but it also entails cold winds, frequent drizzle, and all-around uncomfortable water temperatures. Designed for these sort of adventures, Kokatat’s Gore-Tex Passage Men’s Anorak will keep you dry and comfortable from rain, wind, and the frequent splashing that comes with wilderness paddling trips.
This top-of-the-line touring shell is made from a three-layer Gore-Tex shell with factory sealed seams, ensuring reliable waterproof and breathable performance, and is home to a grip of features to keep you dry and comfortable out on the water. The cummerbund neoprene waist is fitted with dual hook-and-loop tabs, making it compatible with spray skirts and other Kokatat dry pants and bibs. The latex wrist gaskets ensure cold water doesn’t creep up your sleeves as you’re paddling, and are reinforced with protective over cuffs for added durability.
Kokatat added an asymmetric front zip to the jacket for added ventilation when the weather clears, and it is Lycra-coated and double layered for complete coverage when it’s time to batten down the hatches and head back to shore. The hood can either be stowed away when you want an unencumbered view of your surroundings, or removed altogether when the chance of wind and rain are slim-to-none. And when foul weather is next to guaranteed, rest assured that the hood will work with the tall, pile-lined collar to offer weather protection and warmth to keep your tour as dry and comfortable as possible.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane (3-layer)
- Fully sealed seams
- Adjustable and gusseted Lycra coated splash collar
- Zippered, Lycra-coated double storm flap
- Stowable and removable storm hood
- Tall, pile-lined outer collar
- Dual-adjustable hook and loop neoprene waist gasket
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Protective over cuffs
- Zippered self-draining sleeve pockets
- Reflective taping on sleeves and hood
- Material: GORE-TEX (3-layer)
- Hood: yes, stowable, removable
- Zip: 1/2-length
- Gaskets: latex
- Seam Construction: factory sealed
- Recommended Use: kayaking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years