Sometimes on the river you’re not sure if the water is coming from the sky, the rapids, or both. All you know is that you’re glad to be wearing the Kokatat Tempest Jacket. Made from waterproof and breathable Hydrus 2.5 layer fabric, this jacket is a favorite of kayakers and paddlers around the globe. When the spray is flying you’ll be totally dry with adjustable latex sleeve gaskets, a neoprene neck collar, and a double tunnel hem that slides under and over your spray skirt to ensure maximum dryness in the wettest conditions. The multi-adjustable hood keeps your noggin dry, while reflective tape in the arms and hood ensures that you’re always as visible as possible. Add in a self-draining sleeve pocket, and you’ve got no reason not to rock this jacket for your next wet and wild adventure.
- Stay dry on rainy days and wild waters in this paddling shell
- Hydrus 2.5 fabric keeps you dry when water’s flying everywhere
- Sleeve gaskets and neoprene collar prevent water from sneaking in
- Double tunnel hem works with a spray skirt to seal out water
- Snug adjustable hood keeps your head totally dry
- Reflective tape keeps you visible on darker cloudy days
- Self-draining arm pocket holds any gear you need to bring along
- Material: Hydrus 2.5
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Hood: multi-adjustable
- Pockets: 1 arm
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.