Polartec Outercore Shirt
Perfect for sloppy exits and paddle-a-thons, Kokatat’s Polartec Outercore Shirt is a great place to start if you want to retain warmth in less-than-warm conditions. And because this shirt is made from recycled Polartec Powerdry fabric, you’ll have the full heat of a heavyweight top in a seemingly lightweight baselayer.
Built to interact with your skin over long hours of repetitive paddling motions, the Outercore has flat-stitched seams that won’t chafe your damp epidermis, leading to increased comfort that can make or break a multi-day river trip. After all, at mile 51 of the Middle Fork of the Salmon, you want to be nursing a beer in a hot spring, not nursing your tender, irritated contact points.
- A paddling baselayer for heat retention
- Polartec main body is heavy but slim
- Grid fleece in cuffs, underarms, and neck for venting
- Jersey face conducive for internal and external layering
- Flat-stitch seams don’t chafe
- Material: [main] Polartec Power Dry (90% polyester, 10% spandex), [contrast grid] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Style: crew
- Fit: form-fitting
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.