Hydrus 3L Mythic Shorty Drytop
Kokatat has a long history of building category-defining products that set the benchmark for high-performance whitewater gear. Designed, tested, and manufactured within striking distance of Northern California’s legendary Klamath, Trinity, and Salmon Rivers, the Hydrus 3L Mythic Shorty Drytop is ready for anything from Class II to Class Nasty.
Ideal for lapping stout sections with turn-and-burn style, the Mythic is also great for long days where wet skin would lead to depleted stoke. And by harnessing Kokatat’s proprietary Hydrus 3L tech, this top doesn’t sacrifice dryness for breathability, leading to reliable all-day comfort from rigging at the put-in to cracking beers at the take out.
- Paddle the gnar with this all-purpose dry top shorty
- Spite the river gods with full upper body waterproofing
- Enhanced breathability will banish swamp-body
- Internal soft polyester layer provides warmth
- Shell Material: [membrane/laminate] Hydrus 3L (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- Neck Material: neoprene
- Splash Collar: latex
- Cuff Material: neoprene
- Cuff Gasket: latex
- Cuff Closure: slip-on
- Hem Material: Tropos Light
- Hem Closure: drawcord
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.