Proteus Personal Flotation Device
The Kokatat Proteus Personal Flotation Device comes jam packed with everything you would expect out of a recreational PFD including ergonomic floating foam, comfortable stretch material, and enough buoyancy for peace of mind. The ergonomic PVC-free foam is slit strategically to help you paddle and cast with ease, while a raised back makes sitting in kayaks more comfortable. Meanwhile high tenacity nylon located in high wear areas boosts longevity while stretch polyester everywhere else leads to unrestricted movement. Toss in 16lbs of buoyancy, multiple attachment points for fishing gear, and 4 pockets and you have a PFD that you can turn to day after day.
- Comfortable and functional PFD for fun days spent in the sun
- USCG type III thrives when used for recreational water sports
- 16lbs of buoyancy keeps your head above water with minimal work
- Stretch polyester and nylon create a comfortable and durable feel
- Ergonomic floating foam panels keep you moving freely
- Multiple attachments for fishing gear help you reel in a lunker
- Compatible with tributary hydration system for long and hot days
- USCG Approved: yes
- Flotation / Buoyancy: [XS/S] 16lb, [M/L] 16lb, [XL/XXL] 16lb
- Closure: zipper
- Pockets: 2 zippered, 2 handwarmer
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.