Bahia Tour Personal Flotation Device
Kokatat designed the Bahia Tour Personal Flotation Device for anything from kayak-based fishing to paddling through a chain of lakes. The variable-thickness foam back and mesh vents reduce bulk and promote air circulation to keep you cool during the hot summer day. It also has a high back design to work well with recreational kayaks or boats with tall seats.
- High-back PFD made for kayak fishing and recreational touring
- PVC-free foam offers type III certified buoyancy of 17lb
- Adjustable side and neoprene shoulder straps ensure a customized fit
- Mesh back panel provides ventilation and seat-friendly comfort
- Pockets sized for pliers, fishing license, and more
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: [small/medium] 16lb 8oz, [large/x-large, xx-large] 17lb
- Closure: zipper
- Pockets: 2 front zippered
- Recommended Use: kayaking, rafting
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.