Neptune Life Vest
Whether you are hitting the ocean for a paddle that will last a couple hours or an entire weekend, grab the Kokatat Neptune Life Vest for on the go organization and reliable comfort. This high performance vest boasts impressive comfort for unrestricted paddling thanks to the ergonomic Gaia PVC-free foam panels, front and center webbing adjustments, and a high tenacity rip-stop nylon shell. To keep you prepared the Neptune offers 5 total pockets, one of which is designed specifically for a VHF radio, while another perfectly fits a folding knife. The combination of organization and peace of mind provided by the vest will have you venturing out on the water more than ever before.
- PFD that keeps you organized and prepared while on the ocean
- Unisex design can fit everyone securely and comfortable
- This vest follows both Canadian and USA standards
- Rip-stop nylon shell is built to hold up to the rigors of the sea
- Articulated Gaia foam panels provide unrestricted paddling
- Five pockets keep your radio, knife, and other goods nearby
- Hydration sleeve allows you to keep water within reach at all times
- USCG Approved: yes
- Closure: zipper
- Pockets: 5 total, vhf radio specific, folding knife sleeve
- Recommended Use: ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.