Just keep paddling.
Just because you’re paddling down an ice-cold river in your trusty ‘yak doesn’t mean you have to freeze your bum and gams off in the process—layer up in the Kokatat Women’s Polartec Outercore Pants and experience the power of staying warm. The Outercore is fashioned with a heavy-duty Polartec Power Dry fleece fabric that provides warmth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. Meanwhile, the Polartec grid fleece at the ankles ensures compatibility with drysuit socks. Flatlock seams prevent chafing, and the smooth jersey finish prevents the pants from snagging up against your drysuit.
- Stay warm as you paddle with these baselayer pants
- Polartec fleece fabric provides warmth and moisture management
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and discomfort
- Smooth finish discourages snagging against drysuit
- Material: [main body] Polartec Power Dry, [ankles] Polartec grid fleece
- Seams: flatlock
- Fit: regular
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
There are no reviews yet.