Regulate 175 Base Layer Pant
Don’t get caught shivering on the water—pack along the Mustang Survival Regulate 175 Base Layer Pant on keep yourself warm and comfortable in wet conditions. Designed for paddling, fishing, and any other activity where you’re likely to get sprayed a few times, this next-to-skin layer is made with a blend of merino wool and polyester for optimal performance on the water. Merino wool keeps you warm even when you’re soaked, and also regulates your temperature so you don’t get too stuffy when you’re reeling in the big one or darting through white water rapids. Meanwhile, you’ve got an infusion of stretch synthetic fabrics that help retain shape, boost durability, and offer a quick dry time when you head inland.
- Baselayer pant designed for comfort and warmth on the water
- Merino wool blend retains warmth even when soaking wet
- Synthetic fabrics help wick moisture, dry quickly, and retain fit
- Natural breathability helps keep you cool when working hard
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing when you’re moving in wet clothes
- Anti-odor properties of merino wool keep it fresh between washes
- Material: 50% merino wool, 50% polyester
- Fit: regular
- Anti-Odor: merino wool
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.