Chinook OS Fishing Personal Flotation Device
The NRS Chinook OS Personal Flotation Device is a type II PFD optimized for offshore fishing. Its PlushFit foam rests high above your back to pair well with kayak seats and rafts, and the lower back is completely mesh for enhanced ventilation in warm weather. Six buckles wrap around the back to provide an adjustable fit, and the zippered front closure ensures the fit is secure. Compared to the original Chinook PFD, this Offshore model has an additional pocket sized for VHF radios, as well as a larger tackle pocket with a smaller pocket inside for smaller tackle boxes. It still has the rod holder, knife lash tabs, strobe attachments, and additional accessory pockets that made the original Chinook a favorite of fishermen.
- PFD optimized for offshore fishing
- PlushFit foam offers 16.5lb of float (type III)
- High-back design pairs well with any raft or kayak seat
- Mesh lower back adds ventilation for warmer weather
- Zippered front entry with six buckles for adjustment
- Rod holder, strobe attachments, and two knife lash tabs
- Siz pockets sized for tackles, VHF radio, and accessories
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: zippered front entry,
- Pockets: 6 front
- Claimed Weight: 2lb
- Recommended Use: fishing
There are no reviews yet.