Why We Like The Chinook Personal Flotation Device
Like any good fisherman heading out in his canoe or kayak, we equip ourselves with the NRS Chinook Personal Flotation Device before sending off. The angler-specific design features multiple pockets and attachment points so we can keep our fly boxes, nippers, and pliers close at hand, with specific loops for holding a rod and strobe. Eight adjustment points tailor the vest for a perfect fit, and reflective accents offer additional visibility if we’re out for some moonlit angling.
- A personal flotation device for paddling fisherfolk
- Face fabric offers water-resistant, durable performance
- Mesh at lower back ensures breathable comfort
- PlushFIT foam molds to the shape of your body
- PFD features rod holder loops and knife lash tab
- Multiple attachment points keep small items secure
- Zipper closure provides a secure fit and easy entry
- USCG Approved: Type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: zipper
- Pockets: 2 zippered front, 3 stash
- Claimed Weight: 2lb
There are no reviews yet.