When the air’s cold and the water’s warm (or vice versa), the NRS Hydroskin Men’s Glove offers the perfect combo of low-profile insulation and superglue-style grip. By wrapping 0.5mm neoprene in four-way stretch PowerSpan fabric and lining the whole package with water-repellent, quick-drying ThermalPlush fleece, the Hydroskin keeps your paws warm without a bulky fit to keep you paddling happily ’til it gets dark. The GripCote palm and fingers keep your hands glued to your paddle, and the fleece nose/sweat wipe lets you clean up snot and wipe your brow without a rough, scratchy feel.
- HydroSkin material (0.5mm)
- PowerSpan 4-way stretch uter layer
- ThermalPlush fleece lining
- GripCote palm grip
- Hook-and-loop tab closure
- Material: [body] 4-way stretch PowerSpan (0.5mm), [lining] ThermalPlush, [palm] GripCote, DWR-coating
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited
There are no reviews yet.