NRS designed its Men’s Paddle Shoes to be warm, comfortable, and convenient for all types of boaters. The Terraprene neoprene upper utilizes a titanium laminate that keeps your foot warm and dry all day long, and the fleecy VaporLoft lining repels moisture and dries in an instant to keep your foot nice and comfy. The side zipper entry easily fits over wetsocks, drysuit socks, or bare feet for ultimate versatility. A 5mm neoprene insole provides the support you need to paddle comfortably all day, and the rubber sole wraps around your heel and toe for protection to provide the traction you need to walk confidently on slippery stones. NRS added a plastic shim, stabilizing bands, and padding in key areas to protect your foot and improve lateral stability for long-lasting protection and comfort.
- Zip-on wetshoe is highly versatile for all of your paddling needs
- 3mm Terraprene neoprene traps heat to keep your toes dexterous
- Titanium laminate reflects heat for protection against the elements
- VaporLoft fleece-like lining is soft-to-the-touch for added comfort
- Zipper closure fits a variety of sock combinations for versatility
- Responsible Collection: Recycled/Repurposed
- Material: neoprene, titanium laminate, [lining] VaporLoft fleece
- Thickness: [sole] 3 mm, [insole] 5 mm
- Closure: heel zipper
- Sole: rubber
- Claimed Weight: [single, size 8] 12.2oz
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited
There are no reviews yet.