Why We Like The H2Core Lightweight Shirt
The H2Core Lightweight Shirt promotes the body’s natural cooling process when we’re kayaking, SUPing, rafting, and boating. The breathable, quick-drying, and stretchy fabric pulls moisture away from the skin to cool the body during heavy paddling, and the shirt’s UPF 50 rating shields our upper body from the sun’s harmful rays, which intensify when reflecting off the open water.
- Protective paddling shirt for sunny days on the water
- Lightweight H2Core fabric wicks moisture and blocks solar rays
- Friction-resistant stitching in key areas for comfortable paddling
- Comfortably layers under a shell for cold-water exploration
- Material: polyester, spandex
- Fit: regular
- Style: crew
- Pockets: none
- Hood: none
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Claimed Weight: 9 oz
- Activity: paddle, fly fish, hiking, casual
There are no reviews yet.