Why We Like The H2Core Silkweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
We Like the H2Core Silkweight Long-Sleeve Shirt because it promotes the body’s natural cooling process when we’re kayaking, SUPing, rafting, and boating. The breathable, quick-drying, and stretchy fabric pulls moisture away from skin to cool your body during heavy paddling, and the shirt’s UPF 50 rating shields your upper body from the sun’s harmful rays, which intensify when reflecting off the open water.
- Protective, cool shirt for comfort while paddling in hot temps
- Cooling, stretchy fabric regulates your temp and wicks sweat
- Relaxed fit lets you move freely during your day
- Sun-protection of UPF 50 helps save your skin
- Friction-free zones under the arms provide comfortable paddling
- Material: 5.4oz 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Fit: regular
- Style: crew
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Claimed Weight: 10oz
- Recommended Use: training, yoga
There are no reviews yet.