WRSI Current Helmet 2020
The WRSI, or Whitewater Research and Safety Institute combined with NRS to offer the Current 2020 helmet, the leader in protection and comfort. This multi-impact helmet is designed with advanced technologies to reduce or eliminate impacts, while a padded EVA liner increases comfort while sending it down rapids all weekend long.
- A helmet designed with the WRSI for tackling whitewater sections
- ABS plastic and polyurethane sub-shell offers increased protection
- EVA foam liner adds comfort and increases breathability
- Interconnect Retention System keeps the helmet in place under force
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness keeps helmet safely positioned
- Vents allow airflow and water drainage
- Shell Material: ABS plastic, polyurethane sub-shell
- Ventilation: 3 ventilation/drain holes
- Fit Adjustment: Interconnect Retainment System
- Visor: low-profile
- Certifications: CE EN 1385
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 7.2oz
There are no reviews yet.