Bighorn I Raft Frame
We add the NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame to our raft when we want to increase its rigidity and lets us secure accessories. Whether we’re attaching a cooler or a dry bag, this frame battens down the hatches so nothing escapes, even in rough water. Hot-forged LoPro fittings provide multiple adjustment points for the frame, and the anodized aluminum construction is sturdy without being unreasonably heavy. This frame is compatible with a number of NRS accessories for customizing our raft however we please.
The Bighorn I comes with two side rails, a one-foot bar, three crossbars, one low-back seat, one seat mount, two 8-inch oar mounts, and two 9-foot straps with strap slides.
- Raft frame for organization and stability
- Modular design is easy to adjust
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- LoPro fittings for easy customization
- Low-back seat for comfortable rowing
- 8-inch oar mounts reduce friction
- Material: modular anodized aluminum
- Location: center-mount
- Seats: Low-back
- Dimensions: 48 x 65in, 54 x 68in, 60 x 68in, 66 x 68in, 72 x 68in
- Claimed Weight: [60 x 68in] 40lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.