Otter Series Raft
Whether you’re out for a day float on a local rapid or heading into a remote canyon for a week, the NRS Otter Series Raft is here to handle it. It’s compact enough to navigate tight sections of river, but still large enough to carry heavy loads on multi-day trips.
Paddle it as is for quick and easy floats, or attach a rowing frame on more demanding adventures. It seats six to nine paddlers and offers room for a third thwart thanks to the NRS BAT system. Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is highly abrasion-resistant to stand up to rocky river bottoms, and it’s also chemical- and UV-resistant for long-lasting performance. HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes adds extra rugged durability where you need it most.
Three main tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident. The self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home. Leafield C7 valves make inflation and deflation simple. Four handles allow for easy put in, take out, and portaging, and 12 stainless D-rings offer plenty of tie-down points for your gear.
- A popular series of self-bailing rafts for river trips and fishing
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material can handle a thrashing on the river
- HD40 floor armor on bottom tube guards against boulders and beaches
- NRS BAT system lets you easily add or remove additional thwarts
- Self-bailing floor eliminates the need for the dreaded bucket
- Leafield valves are easy on the boat and easy to use
- Twelve 2″ D-rings provide plenty of tiedown points for gear
- Hull Material: Pennel-Orca
- Floor Material: Pennel Orca (chlorosulfonated polyethylene)
- Length:  12ft,  13ft,  14ft
- Width:  5ft 6in,  6ft 2in,  7ft
- Tube Diameter:  17in,  18in,  20in
- Air Chambers: 6
- Thwarts: 2
- Self-bailing: yes
- Maximum Load:  8 paddlers,  8-9 paddlers,  6-8 paddlers,  11 paddlers
- Packed Size: 42 x 29 x 13in
- Claimed Weight: 104lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: 7 years