Why We Like The Crew Personal Flotation Device
The NRS Crew Youth PFD doesn’t have the bells and whistles of other life vests, but its simplicity is what we like about it. The high-quality foam gives your kiddos extra safety whether they’re at the pool, swimming near the shore, or boating on flat water.
- Youth PFD ideal for flatwater boating and close to shore safety
- Durable 200D nylon fabric withstands the rigors of long term use
- Custom youth fit provided by the 24-29in chest
- High-quality foam ensures high floating safety
- Better mobility provided by the improved shoulder and arm opening shape
- 1 front and 4 side adjustments give a comfortable fit
- USCG Approved: UL Certified, USCG and TC Approved Level 70 Bouyancy Aid
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 11.4 lb
- User Weight: 55-88 lbs
- Closure: front zip
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited
There are no reviews yet.