Matik Personal Flotation Device
The Matik Personal Flotation Device delivers on-demand flotation for paddling and fishing near-shore and in flat water. The vest’s low-profile, deflated design stays out of the way when you’re busy getting after it on the SUP, it secures easily with a waist buckle that adjusts for a customizable, snug fit. Swimmers pull the red tab to engage pressurized CO2, inflating the integrated bladder, in order to stay afloat, and this device also features a manual backup cord and inflation valve as a backup.
- Reliable flotation device that will keep you above water when you need
- Deflated, low-profile design for comfort out of the water
- Inflation engaged when swimmers enter the water
- Manual backup cord and inflation valve in case things go awry
- USCG Approved: Type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 22.5lb
- Closure: buckle
- Pockets: 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight: 1lb
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
There are no reviews yet.