Clearwater Mesh Back Personal Flotation Device
NRS’s foundational front-entry PFD, the Clearwater Mesh Back Personal Floatation Device is built with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats. 400D nylon ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear, no matter how many times you capsize or get snagged on passing branches.
- Front-entry PFD with cool comfort and reliable floatation
- Burly nylon fabric holds up through abuse on the water
- Integrated mesh panels supply ventilation for summer temps
- High-back design fits comfortably against most high-back seats
- 3M reflective accents throughout add low-light visibility
- Adjustment points and front zipper customize an exact fit
- Lashtab and pockets offer storage options when you need them
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: zip
- Pockets: 2 front
- Claimed Weight: 1.58lb
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
There are no reviews yet.