Why We Like the Nora Personal Flotation Device
The NRS Nora Personal Flotation Device is what we’re looking for when we’re gearing up to head out on the water. It’s dual certified and flexible enough to follow our movements while we swim, paddle, or fish. Two large zippered pockets come in handy when we’re in need of a place to store essentials, and a think back construction reduces bulk.
- A women’s specific PFD designed with comfort in mind
- Five-panel construction gives flexibility for swimming
- Ventilated, thin-back design offers cool convenience in a kayak seat
- Articulated chest panels contour to the bust for an ideal fit
- Two large pockets hold essentials close at hand
- Six adjustment points give a secure fit for in-water confidence
- Lash tab offers an attachment point for your NRS emergency knife
- Shoulder strap keepers allow neat storage of excess strap
- USCG Approved: type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: front zipper
- Pockets: 2 zippered front
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 8oz
There are no reviews yet.