Oso Personal Flotation Device
Whether you’re kayaking, rafting, or canoeing, reach for the NRS Oso Personal Flotation Device. This medium profile, type II PDF features a thin, ventilated back design that’s comfortable with any type of seat. This back construction broadly distributes PlushFit foam to reduce bulk and improve the overall fit of the PDF. Enhancing fit are the six adjustment points that allow you to create a personalized, comfortable fit for your paddling adventures.
- Type III medium profile PDF for recreational kayaking and rafting
- Ventilated, thin back design offers comfort on any type of seat
- 5-panel design allows mobility as you paddle, row, swim, or fish
- Six adjustment points enable you to create a perfect, custom fit
- 2 large zippered pockets accommodate your on-the-water essentials
- Reflective accents help provide visibility in low light conditions
- USCG Approved: Type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy: 16.5lb
- Closure: front zipper
- Pockets: 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
There are no reviews yet.