Why We Like The Boater’s Glove
The Boater’s Glove makes blisters a thing of the past when we’re out on the water for a day of birding, paddling, or fishing. Its stretchy, synthetic material blocks harmful UV rays, while the padded areas prevent unnecessary friction as we paddle across the rippling water.
- Lightweight, stretchy glove for warm weather paddling
- Synthetic leather prevents friction in blister-prone areas
- UPF 50+ protection keeps your skin happy and healthy
- Open-finger design makes cracking open a seltzer easy
- Material: [face fabric] nylon, spandex, [palm] Amara synthetic leather, silicone accents
- Thickness: midweight
- Seam Construction: not taped, single needle
- Closure: pull-on
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Claimed Weight: 1.6oz
- Activity: paddling
There are no reviews yet.