Just enough warmth for chilly days and cool water, yet not too much, the NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5mm Long Sleeve Shirt provides an ideal amount of insulation when you’re paddling in spring conditions and not-quite-summer river trips. The 0.5-millimeter Terraprene neoprene features heat-reflective titanium for extra insulation and a water-resistant DWR treatment to shed moisture.
The ThermalPlush fleece lining is ultra-soft for a smooth on-skin feel. Four-way stretch Powerspan body material allows for unrestricted movement, and spandex underarms make for friction-free zones when you’re paddling hard.
- A paddle top for chilly river trips
- HydroSkin fabric is warm and quick-drying
- Form-fitting design for a natural feel
- 0.5mm insulation is great for shoulder season trips
- Material: HydroSkin (neoprene)
- Style: crew
- Fit: form-fitting
- Insulation: 0.5mm
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, surfing
There are no reviews yet.