Why We Like The Malibu Two XL Tandem Kayak
When you and your kayaking pal are heading to the same place anyway, it’s seems to us that you might as well load up in the Malibu Two XL Tandem Kayak and work together to get there. Ocean Kayak can’t promise that you’ll go faster, or that you’ll even agree on what your destination is, but it can promise that the Malibu’s a stable, comfortable boat that’s capable of holding two adults and one youngster (or a pet, if you’d rather leave Jimmy Jr. at home to fend for himself).
The Comfort Zone seats are movable, so you can set one up in the center if you’re paddling all by your lonesome, and there are overlapping foot wells to always give you something to push against, no matter where you’re sitting. Bring a fishing pole and stash your paddle in the side paddle keepers, or stash some beach towels under the bungees and head out to spend the day at the secret beach. At 61 pounds, the Malibu isn’t as light as a feather, but it makes up for it by being exceptionally durable, so rest assured knowing it’ll be around for a long time.
- Roomy kayak made to get the whole crew on the water
- Seats two adults plus a child or dog to keep everyone together
- Overlapping foot wells provide stability as you paddle
- Side paddle keepers store paddles when not in use
- Bow and stern bungees secure small items within reach
- Hull Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Length: 13 ft 4 in
- Width: 34 in
- Deck Height: 12.5in
- Maximum Load: 450 – 500 lb
- Cockpit Dimensions: Bow Seat Width 24 in Center Seat Width 18.5 in Stern Seat Width 24 in
- Rudder: none
- Skeg: none
- Paddler Skill: all levels
- Claimed Weight: 61 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
- Activity: paddling
There are no reviews yet.