Why We Like The Loon 126 Angler Kayak
When we want to get away from the riff-raff, find a nice stretch of open water and just catch some fish, there isn’t a better boat to do just that than the Old Town Loon 126 Angler Kayak. Fully rigged for long days on the water, the Loon 126 comes with two flush-mounted rod holders, bungee deck rigging, and a watertight Click Seal stern hatch for added gear and tackle storage. Old Town gave the Loon 126 its top-of-the-line Active Comfort System 2.0 seat—a padded, adjustable, ventilated, and supportive seating system—for long-lasting comfort when we’re spending upwards of eight to ten hours a day out on the lake. Old Town even threw in adjustable foot braces and thigh pads for a more comfortable and responsive paddling feel. And to keep up with the times, Old Town added a revolutionary new workdeck with a built-in USB port and storage.
Also new this year, Old Town gave the Loon a sleek new hull design which is both zippy and forgiving, with extra width and volume adding stability. A sharp keep line gives the Loon the ability to track well across wide-open lakes and maneuver into those tight fishing holes where bass and big trout love to hide from would-be anglers. Since this particular version of the Loon has been designed specifically for fishing, Old Town added an anchor trolley system, making it easy to deploy and retrieve a small anchor when want to post up on a hole, and it added a paddle clip to keep our paddle on board as we make a cast to that bass we spot boiling just off the bank.
- Comfortable and stable kayak primed for all types of fishing
- Active Comfort System 2.0 seat is adjustable for max comfort
- New workdeck includes built-in USB port and storage
- Flush-mount rod holders for peace of mind
- Anchor system keeps us where we want to be
- Sharp keel line for performance maneuvering
- Bow and stern deck bungees secure extra layers, bags, and lunch
- Hull Material: 3-layer polyethylene
- Length: 12ft 6in
- Width: 31in
- Deck Height: 17.25in
- Maximum Load: 450lb
- Cockpit Dimensions: 56 x 23in
- Stern Hatch Dimensions: 24cu in
- Rudder: none
- Skeg: none
- Paddler Skill: beginner-to-advanced
- Claimed Weight: 59lb
There are no reviews yet.