Why We Like The Dirigo 106 Kayak
Slide into the cockpit of the Old Town Dirigo 106 Kayak for a casual paddle around the lake or down a slow-moving river. This is the shortest and most maneuverable of the Dirigo-series boats, which makes it perfect for beginners just getting started on the water or vets looking for a boat that’s forgiving and easy to paddle.
With the Click-Seal stern hatch, you get enough storage for a medium-sized drybag full of gear—the perfect amount of space to pack an evening picnic—and the contoured poly cushioned seat and Glide Track foot brace system give you a comfortable and stable paddling platform get there. The Dirigo has all the comforts of a floating living room, too, like a molded cup holder, thigh pads, paddle keeper, and a waterproof, glove-box hatch for keys, phone, and other valuables, so you’re never unprepared, even when you’re on the water.
- Easy maneuverability and comfort mix in this casual kayak
- Stabil-form hull design maximizes balance
- Contoured seat with cushion provides a plush ride
- Adjustable foot brace enhances stability and control
- Thigh braces increase comfort and efficiency of paddle strokes
- Click-Seal stern hatch provides room for your drybag
- Hull Material: three-layer polyethylene
- Length: 10ft 6in
- Width: 27.75in
- Deck Height: 14in
- Maximum Load: 300lb
- Cockpit Dimensions: 38 x 18.5in
- Hatch Cover: Click-Seal
- Claimed Weight: 42lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
There are no reviews yet.