Why We Like The Loon 120 Recreational Kayak
If the thought of going anywhere without your phone makes you cringe, then look no further than the Old Town Loon 120 2021 Recreational Kayak when you venture out for a little fresh air on the lake. The Loon 120 lets you charge your devices thanks to its removable work deck, which features a USB charge port, cell phone and gear trays, side mount tracks, a cup holder, and locking dry storage compartment.
Built for any paddler, the Loon also has a newly redesigned hull with a sharp keel line for effortless glide and straight-forward tracking. Additionally, the Loon 120 Kayak features Old Town’s Active Comfort System 2.0 seat. This impressive, slightly overwrought title translates to perforated foam and multiple adjustment options for cushion, breathability, and back support that can be tailored for a specific fit. The support track foot brace system is also adjustable to ensure a comfortable length. With plenty of bells and whistles to make even homebodies happy, you can leave your house without feeling like you’ve even left the couch.
- Feature-rich recreational kayak for lake and river paddling
- Durable construction endures years of adventures
- USB-ready removable work deck offers experience-enhancing features
- Generous cockpit and adjustable seat provide all-day comfort
- Stern hatch offers space for gear and food on longer trips
- Drain plug and paddle clip provide added convenience
- Hull Material: three-layer polyethylene
- Length: 12ft
- Width: 30in
- Deck Height: 15.25in
- Maximum Load: 54lb
- Cockpit Dimensions: 56 x 22in
- Hatch Cover: Click Seal
- Rudder: none
- Skeg: none
- Claimed Weight: 54lb
There are no reviews yet.