Why We Like The Sorrento 106sk Kayak
Whether we’re paddling across mirror lakes in the Midwest or birding around the shores of the Long Island Sound, the Old Town Sorrento 106sk 2022 Kayak comes along as a stable, efficient touring boat that thrives when exploring flat, open water.
The sealed stern hatch easily carries lunch, binoculars, and a few extra layers for solo outings on the water spent checking birds off your list, while the adjustable, padded ACS2 seat and foot pegs guarantee a secure, comfortable cockpit. Old Town engineered the Sorrento’s hull to track well across open water without sacrificing stability, providing reliable control and confidence when the wind picks up and the water starts to whitecap. Plus, an attached drop-down skeg furthers this boat’s ability to efficiently track across flat, placid waters as you spy a Black-Crowned Night Heron looking for food in the reeds.
- Tour beautiful body of waters all day long in this kayak
- Single-layer construction keeps the weight down for maneuverability
- Easy tracking hull allows you to focus on enjoying the day
- Adjustable seat and braces boost your paddling power and comfort
- Drop skeg helps you navigate and can be pulled up in the shallows
- Deck bungees, two bulk heads, and a stern hatch hold your goods
- Bow and stern handles assist you in going from the car to water
- Hull Material: single layer polyethylene
- Width: 29in
- Length: 10ft 3in
- Deck Height: 13.75in
- Maximum Load: 300lb
- Cockpit Dimensions: 51.5in x 20.5in
- Hatch Cover: click seal
- Rudder: none
- Skeg: drop
- Paddler Skill: beginner, intermediate
- Claimed Weight: 45lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
- Activity: flatwater paddling
There are no reviews yet.