If you’re putting a heavy load on top of your car anytime soon, be sure you’ve given it something to lean on with Rhino Rack’s Backbone Systems. Though each of the Backbones are slightly different depending on the vehicle they’re designed for, all were built with the goal of giving your roof some extra support when you weigh it down. The Jeep Wrangler-specific versions reinforce the roof line of your hard top Jeep from the inside so that it can carry up to 220 lbs of extra cargo on top. Fittingly, the Backbones created for the FJ Cruiser and Land Cruiser are slightly different. You’ll have to use the FJ Cruiser Backbone bars if you want to attach Rhino-Rack’s Pioneer System on top of your roof, and the same goes for the Land Cruiser-compatible version. Put your faith in the solid, unglamorous setup to make sure the racks carrying your precious cargo are secured as well as they can be en route to your destination.
- Roof bar accessory that expands vehicles’ carrying capacity
- Jeep models mount internally to reinforce roof
- FJ Cruiser and Land Cruiser models for use with Pioneer System
- Compatibility: two-door Jeep Wrangler, four-door Jeep Wrangler, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
- Part Number: RJKB1, RJKB2, RD4B1, RFJB1, RTLB1
- Recommended Use: travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime