The Polecat Oar is a wallet-friendly option for the rafter who wants to save some cash for the trip instead of spending it all on gear. Make no mistake—it’s a fully featured oar with the sueprior construction you’d expect from Sawyer Oars. The fiberglass shaft is lightweight yet strong to transfer your stroke into the water, while the Titeset Blade Lock system allows you to customize your oar with interchangeable blades without worrying about rattling or jamming.
- Oar for the budget-conscious rafter
- Fiberglass is lightweight and cost-effective
- Vinyl grip covers provide traction in wet conditions
- Rope wrap and rubber stops oar from slipping
- Titeset Blade Lock system secures the blade
- Shaft Material: fiberglass
- Overall Length: 8ft 6in, 9ft, 10ft
- Recommended Use: whitewater
There are no reviews yet.