Big River Dry Bag
Whether you’re backpacking into a remote lake in Olympic National Park or canoeing down Utah’s Labyrinth canyon, be sure to keep your gear dry with the Sea To Summit Big River Dry Bag. The Big River is made from abrasion resistant nylon fabric with a TPU laminate and fully taped seams to seal out wetness, and it has a roll-top closure to ensure whatever gear you have stored inside stays dry if the bag happens to take a dip in the drink.
- A dry bag for all your river trips and backpacking ventures
- TPU laminated nylon provide durable waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams keep all water from getting inside
- Roll-top closure delivers easy, waterproof use
- Hypalon lash loops let you strap it to your kayak
- Material: TPU laminated 420D nylon
- Volume: 3L (183cu in), 5L (305cu in), 8L (488cu in), 13L (793cu in), 20L (1220cu in), 35L (2135cu in), 65L (3966cu in)
- Waterproof: yes
- Closure: roll-top
- Dimensions: [3L] 7 x 4 x 11in, [5L] 7 x 4 x 15in, [8L] 8 x 5 x 17in, [13L] 9 x 6 x 20in, [20L] 11 x 7 x 24in, [35L] 13 x 8 x 28in, [65L] 15 x 10 x 33in
- Claimed Weight: [3L] 2.5oz, [5L] 2.9oz, [8L] 3.5oz, [13L] 4.2oz, [20L] 6oz, [35L] 7.7oz, [65L] 10oz
- Recommended Use: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.