The river doesn’t stand a chance.
Offering complete waterproof protection from river rafting trips to motorcycle tours, SealLine Baja Dry Bags have been proven on rivers, oceans, and open roads around the world. Versatile and durable, the heavy-duty fabric and even heavy-dutier bottom withstand just about any abuse Mother Nature—or your crew—can dish out. Baja Bags close with SealLine’s Dry Seal roll-down closure and have an attached D-ring for securing inside a raft or on top of a luggage rack. Made with continuous double sealing strips, the DrySeal roll-top, dual-strip closure is one of the best waterproof closures in existence, denying water entry through the roughest rapids and most intense downpours.
- Keeps your gear dry through any adventure
- Ultra-tough fabric withstands the roughest journeys
- Welded seam enhance durability and waterproofing
- DrySeal closure design denies water entry
- Made in the USA
- Material: 1000D vinyl-coated polyester with welded seams
- Volume: 5L (280cu in), 10L (620cu in), 20L (1170cu in), 30L (1950cu in), 40L (2400cu in), 55L (3310 cu in)
- Waterproof: yes
- Closure: DrySeal roll-top
- Dimensions: [5L] 7 8 in, [10L] 8 14 in, [20L] 9 16 in, [30L] 11 19 in, [40L] 13 20 in, [55L] 13 25 in
- Claimed Weight: [5L] 7oz, [10L] 11oz, [20L] 14.5oz, [30L] 1lb 4oz, [40L] 1lb 8oz, [55L] 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use: rafting, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.