Blocker Dry Sack
You will never forget that first river trip when you got to camp to discover that all your clothes and food had been water-logged. After clothes-lining all your gear and bumming your friend’s dinner, you will always remember to bring the Blocker Dry Sack by SeaLine. With sizes designed for either day trips or week-long trips, the tough material with fully welded seams is totally waterproof to protect your clothes and gear. Designed for easy traveling, the sacks are made with a PackTight design in a rectangular shape for space-saving and efficient packing, while the roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to give you a secure seal.
- Waterproof sack for keeping gear dry on the water
- Rugged and resilient material is 100% waterproof
- Roll-top closure folds over stiffing strip for secure seal
- Fully welded seams give stronger and more durable protection
- Rectangular shapes make for more efficient space-saving packing
- Material: 70D polyurethane coated nylon
- Volume: 5L (305cu in), 10L (610cu in), 15L (915cu in), 20L (1220cu in)
- Waterproof: yes
- Closure: roll-top
- Dimensions: [5L] 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8in, [10L] 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1in, [15L] 4.7 x 9.2 x 16.1in, [20L] 5.5 x 10.4 x 18.8in
- Claimed Weight: [5L] 1.7oz, [10L] 2.2oz, [15L] 2.7oz, [20L] 3.1oz
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, river paddling
There are no reviews yet.