BlockerLite Dry Sack
Whether you’re thru-hiking the Pacific Crest or paddling through the Boundary Waters, it helps to have the space-saving, weight-shaving storage of the SealLine BlockerLite Dry Sack. It’s a great option for storing your down-filled sleeping bag on the trail or water, seeing any outside moisture compromises its ability to keep you warm and comfy at night.
This dry sack features waterproof fabric, roll-top closure, and welded seams that provide impenetrable protection from outside moisture without adding much weight to your pack. In fact, the BlockerLite Dry Sack weighs only a couple of ounces at most and stores compactly inside your pack with its flat-sided design.
- Ultra-light dry sack for backpacking and paddling
- Fully waterproof fabric with durable welded seams
- Roll-top design keeps water from working inside
- PackTight flat-sided design saves 20% in space
- Material: 20D nylon, silicone coating, PU coating
- Volume: 2.5L (153cu in), 5L (305cu in), 10L (610cu in), 15L (915cu in), 20L (1220cu in)
- Waterproof: yes, fully waterproof design
- Closure: roll-top closure
- Dimensions: [2.5 L] 2.7 x 2.7 x 9.4 in, [5L] 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8 in, [10L] 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1 in, [15L] 4.7 x 9.2 x 16.1 in, [20L] 5.5 x 10.4 x 18.8 in
- Claimed Weight: [2.5 L] 1 oz, [5 L] 1.2 oz, [10 L] 1.6 oz, [15L] 1.9 oz, [20L] 2.1 oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, paddlingx
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime