Standard Full-Cut Kayak Helmet
Whether you like to charge hard down the whitest rivers or simply want to explore beyond your comfort zone, the Shred Ready Standard Full-Cut Kayak Helmet adds a line of defense between you and chance encounters with fallen logs or sharp rocks. A design that extends over your ears provides lobe protection and reduces exposure to chilly air during spring dam-release free-for-alls. A combination of the ABS injection molded shell and multi-impact EPP liner helps take the smack out of injuries in rocky rivers. This helmet comes with multiple closed-cell foam pads that can be inserted in the helmet for a precise fit, making one size fit any head comfortably. The HOG 3.0 Boa Retention System at the back of the helmet can also be cinched down for a secure fit that will keep the helmet in place no matter how rowdy the river gets. Shred Ready made the rivets and burrs out of stainless steel to prevent corrosion so you can stay safe in this helmet for a long time.
- Full-cut helmet for running rivers large and small
- Hard injection-molded shell helps absorb the shock of impacts
- Liner designed to withstand multiple encounters or hits
- Interchangeable fitting pads adjust to all sizes
- Retention system prevents the helmet from slipping back
- Fits heads 21.5in to 24in in circumference
- Shell Material: ABS injection molded
- Impact Foam: molded EPP liner
- Fit Adjustment: HOG 3.0 BOA retention system
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.