Standard Half-Cut Helmet
With a little help from the Shred Ready Standard Half-Cut Helmet, you can paddle down the roughest rivers with confidence. This essential piece of paddling safety uses a combination of injection-molded ABS to reduce the force of impact if you take a spill while navigating rocky rivers, and the multi-impact molded EPP liner is designed for multi-impact protection. The helmet comes with multiple closed-cell foam pads that can be inserted inside to fit any size head, and you can then cinch the BOA Fit System at the back of the helmet for a more secure fit that will keep the helmet in place no matter how rowdy the river is. Even the nylon chin strap connects to four points to ensure the snuggest fit possible. Shred Ready made the rivets and burrs out of stainless steel to prevent corrosion so you can keep this helmet in your arsenal for many a trip to come.
- Add a level of confidence to kayak trips down the river
- Half-cut design leaves your ears free for warm-weather comfort
- Injection molded ABS shell absorbs the force from rocky encounters
- Multi-Impact molded EPP liner is designed for more than one hit
- Adjustable Boa system helps you find the perfect comfortable fit
- Interchangeable foam pads give this helmet a true one-size-fits-all
- Shell Material: ABS injection molded
- Impact Foam: molded EPP liner
- Fit Adjustment: BOA fit system
- Manufacturer Warranty: limted 1 year
There are no reviews yet.