T-Dub Kayak Helmet
The T-Dub Kayak Helmet was born because the original TDUB kayaking crew wanted more coverage than the Shaggy Helmet (and to contain their prolific mountain-man locks), so after some concerted lobbying for such a product, the folks at Shred Ready complied.
Featuring a stylish look, along with tons of coverage to protect your dome in case you need to combat roll in the shallows, the T-Dub checks off all your boxes for a river lid. This helmet also employs an HOG 3.0 Retention Boa dial system to keep the fit snug and secure, even if you get totally worked in a recirc, and only takes seconds to take on and off. A Multi-Impact VN foam liner laminated to the closed-cell comfort foam provides a comfortable fit that offers substantial protection, while the four-point retention system allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards depending on the weather or your mood.
- Stylish and comfortable paddling helmet for battling white water
- Composite construction is strong, lightweight, and durable
- Multi-impact foam liners create a soft and reliable feel all day
- BOA adjustment system locks in the fit so that you can focus
- Soft nylon webbing secures this brain bucket to your head
- Wear this helmet forward or backward thanks to four-point system
- Shell Material: Shredlar Armid Fiber/fiberglass composite
- Impact Foam: multi-impact VN liner, closed-cell comfort
- Fit Adjustment: BOA
- Visor: yes
- Certifications: CE 1385