Why We Like The Zeta Helmet
The Shred Ready Zeta Helmet feels super comfortable in white waters. Different by design, the Zeta abandons the practice of using two different foams to achieve a balance of soft comfort and hard protection, and instead uses one innovative foam to keep us protected on the water.
The foam, designed in tandem with DCLAN technologies, maintains a soft and comfortable feel in its resting state, but transforms when impacted to help direct energy away from the user’s head. The result is an effective and protective foam that cuts down on bulk without sacrificing performance. Other key design features include a one-hand-adjustable BOA retention system at the back of the head, a new strap configuration for greater overall comfort, and a special brim that reduces glare from shimmering waters.
- Stylish paddle helmet with lots of comfort and protection
- Special foam is soft and comfy at rest and stiffens when impacted
- BOA adjustment system ensures that things won’t bounce around
- Anti-glare brim helps you see better on bright and sunny days
- Temple guards add protection around the side of your head
- Trap configuration is designed for maximum comfort as you paddle
- Shell Material: injection molded ABS
- Audio Compatible: no
- Ventilation: 11 vents
- Fit Adjustment: HOG 4.0 BOA retention system
- Visor: yes, light deflection paint
- Certifications: EN 1385
- Claimed Weight: 1lb (460g)
- Activity: paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 1 year
There are no reviews yet.