Why We Like The M-9 Wrist Compass
The Suunto M-9 Wrist Compass is a handy and reliable tool for orienteering and backcountry travelers. If we get lost a lot – or just lose things a lot – we’ll love it since it’s pretty hard to lose your wrist. It has a serrated bezel ring for easy turning while wearing gloves, and enables us to navigate effectively in town or country. It’s built around a luminous background so it’ll work in low-light situations too.
- Simple and light compass for keeping in the right direction
- Velcro wrist band easily adjusts to fit your arm
- Serrated bezel ring is fast and easy to orient
- Luminous background makes night navigation a breeze
- Backlight: luminescent card
- Dimensions: 1.61 x 1.85 x 0.55in
- Claimed Weight: 0.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Activity: backpacking, hiking, ultralight backpacking
There are no reviews yet.