Alpine 17,5/200 Crew Top
From snowshoe hut trips to whitewater river runs you need a baselayer to keep you warm for the long haul. The Sweet Protection Men’s Alpine 17,5/200 Crew Top will do that and more. Made of superfine and ultra-soft Merino wool, this top will help regulate moisture and temperature to keep you going no matter what your adventure holds. When frigid river runoff cools you down, body heat gets trapped in for warmth, and when your body temperature starts to rise as you haul camp gear uphill, perspiration is absorbed and evaporated to keep you cool and dry. With natural antibacterial properties, you can wash less and wear more because you aren’t limited to one-day wear with odor-resistant Merino wool.
- A wool baselayer top for cold weather performance
- Merino wool offers insulation and temperature regulation
- Superfine wool fabric offers natural odor-resistance
- crew neck and longer hem provide full coverage
- Slim-fitting design ensures easy layering under ski coats and drysuits
- Material: 100% Merino wool
- Insulation Weight: 200 g/m²
- Fit: form-fitting
- Style: crew neck
- Anti-Odor: yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, mountaineering, kayaking, backpacking, camping, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.