When you’re feeling the itch to wander some whitewater, the Sweet Protection Wanderer Helmet has your back—or, more accurately, your head. The rugged ABS shell can take a beating and get back up for more, and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer in key areas increases impact protection while maintaining a lightweight feel. Super-light EPP foam is great for absorbing the multiple low-energy impacts you’re most likely to sustain while whitewater boating, and a CoolMax covering wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you cool when you’re paddling under a hot desert sun.
Occigrip construction makes the helmet easily adjustable to provide a secure, yet comfortable fit that won’t shift when you get tumbled in turbulent waters. Fit pads can be moved around to create a custom fit that’s perfect for your dome. Four vertical vents keep fresh air flowing through and help water drain so you stay cool and comfy on the water.
- Dependable and durable protection for all-around river use
- ABS shell can withstand serious beatings
- CRP reinforcement increases strength and rigidity
- EPP padding provides lightweight impact absorption
- Adjustable Occigrip system prevents helmet from shifting
- Coolmax lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Four vertical vents drain water quickly and allow airflow
- Includes extra set of pads for custom fit and soft storage bag
- Shell Material: ABS, Carbon Fiber Reinforced polymer
- Impact Foam: EPP
- Ventilation: 4 vents
- Fit Adjustment: Occigrip
- Certifications: EN-1385 Class I-IV
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 3.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.