Keep a pair of Thule Load Straps around for securing small loads like a surfboard, paddleboard, or kayak to your roof rack. Wrap these synthetic straps around your load bars, feed the tail end back through the metal-cam cinch, and crank away until your gear is secure. At nine feet long, you should have enough length to tie down just about anything.
- Versatile straps for securing gear to your roof rack
- Synthetic material is lightweight and durable
- Cam-action buckles offer reliable security
- Buckle bumpers prevent scratches to your gear and vehicle
- Compatibility: Thule bars, Yakima bars, factory bars
- Part Number: 521101
- Recommended Use: securing small loads
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.