Chattooga 22L Dry Bag
A dry bag needs to be spacious, easy to haul, extremely durable, and totally waterproof; lucky for you the Watershed Chattooga Dry Bag meets all of those criteria. Unlike most roll-top dry bags (that eventually allow water to seep in) the Chattooga features Watershed’s patented ZipDry locking closure to completely seal out water. So whether you use it as a gear bag on river trips or simply need a virtually indestructible duffel bag, you can be sure that precious gear will stay dry and protected.
- Versatile dry duffel for paddlers, campers, and travelers
- Airtight design with welded seams keeps gear from getting wet
- Multiple compression straps for efficient packing on a trip
- Several hard lash points let you secure to kayak or paddle board
- Material: nylon, polyurethane coating
- Volume: 22L (1800cu in)
- Compression: yes
- Closure: ZipDry
- Dimensions: 12 x 20 x 10in
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 13oz
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days
There are no reviews yet.