Trance 95 Carbon 2-Piece Adjustable Paddle
Lightweight, buoyant, and smooth as butter, the Werner Trance 95 Carbon Two-Piece Adjustable Paddle affords stand-up paddlers with a paddling experience that borders on transcendental. Whether you’re paddling across the glassy surface of Walden Pond or finding your own flat-water sanctuary, this all-carbon paddle remains light in the hand and far from your mind as you focus on the path ahead.
Werner’s signature dihedral blade shape makes for a clean catch and a powerful stroke to propel you further into tranquil waters. And since the paddle is available in a two-piece adjustable shaft, it’s great for paddlers who aren’t quite sure what length is right for them or who need a spare for visitors.
- A touring-specific paddle for peaceful paddleboarding
- Slender rectangular design is easy on the body to maintain energy
- Ultra lightweight carbon construction enhances paddlers endurance
- Dihedral blade shape creates efficiently smooth and stable strokes
- 8-inches of adjustment allows you to easily share with a partner
- Ergonomic t-grip designed with larger width for more blade control
- Founded in 1965 by the Furrer family from Sultan, Washington
- Shaft Material: carbon
- Blade Material: carbon
- Overall Length: [small] 70 – 78in, [medium] 74 – 82in, [large] 80 – 88in
- Blade Length: 18.75in
- Blade Width: 7in
- Blade Area: 95sq in
- Shaft Shape: straight
- Two-Piece: yes
- Paddling Style: touring, recreational
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 3.5oz
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.