Why We Like The Sherpa Carbon Paddle
If running rivers and ripping up waves gets you stoked, like it does for us, then try the Werner Sherpa Carbon Paddle on for size. The mid-sized, evenly-balanced blades create a clean catch that’s powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke, and the neutral bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists to reduce fatigue as you take on uncharted narrows.
- Reliable paddle that helps you express yourself on the river
- Carbon shaft and blade keep your arms fresh all day long
- Neutral bent shaft makes for powerful and comfortable paddling
- R30 feather angle ensure you can move forward effectively
- Mid-sized blade offers appropriate power and glide
- Shaft Material: carbon
- Blade Material: carbon
- Shaft Shape: bent
- Shaft Profile: round
- Feather Angle: 30°
- Paddling Style: whitewater
- Recommended Use: whitewater kayaking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.